Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Work In Progress


Hi everyone,

If you've been here before you probably noticed I've changed a few things. I decided to change the name to just "Girls Don't Know Sports." This is the way I think about it and it matches up better with the blog's url. I'm starting to get occasional links on other sites and Idle Chatter just didn't feel right. So I cut the title while hopefully retaining the sarcasm. I also added a different banner and I'm going to be experimenting with the format a little. A special thanks to Dewey from Blogimore Ravens who made the new banner. Don't worry, you'll still get the same quality drivel from me. I'm just trying to figure out how to make this sight more visually pleasing to the readers. And nothing is set in stone. So if the site looks different, don't be alarmed. And if you have any strong feelings on any of the changes I'm making, please comment or email or whatever. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for your patience.


Meghan

1 comments:

potenta said...

i think some girl do know sports...but not all...:)